Street queen - using 4wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got a question for you guys. I was thinking about my truck on the lake yesterday and it hit me that I've never used the 4wd yet. Do I need to use it once in a blue moon to keep things lubed and what not? Or is this just paranoia?

Banned
Reaction score
well, you cant really use the 4x4 system on the street without risking breaking something, so we're not really giving you shit, just telling you to have some fun!

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well, you cant really use the 4x4 system on the street without risking breaking something, so we're not really giving you shit, just telling you to have some fun!

I was thinking just using it in straight line situations which wouldn't really hurt anything, right? But anyways, does it need to be used once in a while?

Banned
Reaction score
i guess straight line wouldnt hurt, but thats no fun lol

why dont you want to take it offroad? not hating, just curious.

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'll do it once a while.

I'm not taking it off roading cause it'll cost a lot to fix if something breaks. Also, once you lose that "new truck" sense to it you cannot get it back. Only way to do that is buy another