GEN 2 Stock offset (+25mm) 17” wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BroncoAZ

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m sure black looks good, but to me it’s just so played out. I think the bronze looks best on a white or black truck, so we’ll see. I like the grey of the 19-20 bealocks. Powder coating the stock wheels is still a possibility as I have a hookup.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my neighbor has a leadfoot raptor with black wheels. It fits really well together. It looks great! I just can’t get my brain to like the bronze wheels on any raptor, but to each their own.
I don't really care for bronze wheels on Raptors either. The matte magnetic flares and bumpers already give the Raptor the 2 tone look and adding bronze makes it look 3 tone.

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Powder coated mine triple bronze satin. Was in the same boat with finding something with the right offset. Didn’t want to rip fender flares off when off-road. 9cc312ba0fc6ebe67ec7c0ec3ef1d403.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
can you please tell me what bumper you have? looks really good!

OP
OP
BroncoAZ

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a different Raptor than planned yesterday, it came with the beadlocks. I like them much better aesthetics wise than the stock silver wheels, so I’m not sure I’ll swap them. I’ll put them up for sale and see if I can cover the cost of some Alphaequipt, if I can’t get close I’ll keep the beadlocks.