Different Wheel Setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bracamonte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
874439BB-9714-4444-ABFE-50DD4FDDF6CB.jpeg4CC060C1-A799-49E7-B044-CDCD3C36C2B5.jpeg

Really love the VenomRex (now Vorsteiner) 601BL in Baja bronze. The wheels are strong (flow-forged) and very capable off-road/overlanding. They’re also one of the lightest out there.

I don’t like the look of Methods.

I’ve run BMG KM2’s, General Grabber X3’s, and currently have Toyo AT3’s in them.

CRP

Reaction score
View attachment 423601View attachment 423602

Really love the VenomRex (now Vorsteiner) 601BL in Baja bronze. The wheels are strong (flow-forged) and very capable off-road/overlanding. They’re also one of the lightest out there.

I don’t like the look of Methods.

I’ve run BMG KM2’s, General Grabber X3’s, and currently have Toyo AT3’s in them.
What size wheel & tire?

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Both the 0 and -18 offset will stick out less than what you currently have. Personally, I would not go any less than 0 for whatever wheel you choose. And, like @The Car Stereo Company mentioned, reach out to @Pacific Wheel or one of the other vendors here on the site. They will get you all set up.

Bracamonte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both the 0 and -18 offset will stick out less than what you currently have. Personally, I would not go any less than 0 for whatever wheel you choose. And, like @The Car Stereo Company mentioned, reach out to @Pacific Wheel or one of the other vendors here on the site. They will get you all set up.
I’ll second the 0 offset. It’s just enough to give it a wider stance without the need for bigger fenders.

OP
OP
Reptar_RaptoR

Reptar_RaptoR

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll look into that. I like the look of the CXA Offroad wheels I found, but the lack of contact info and ability to purchase has pretty much made me look elsewhere. I've been giving the Lock Offroad Bajas a hard look as well.