Stock ATs worn..what tires should i look at??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alan C

Reaction score
Nearly time to replace stock tires. How do the BFG muds compare to stock raptor ATs? Ill probably stick with the stock but just curious about the new MTs or if there are other options worth looking into.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use E load BFG KO2. 35x12.5. Truck feels planted in the corners with no mushy feeling when turning.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I use E load BFG KO2. 35x12.5. Truck feels planted in the corners with no mushy feeling when turning.

What happened to MPG? Lose alot or no? Ride comfort same or does it transmit more bumps into cabin? What psi do you run?

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I may be in the minority, but I've been replacing my tires with the OE style KO2 with "C" load rating....My frt tires are getting thin on tread and replacing them, been rotated several times and have a little over 22k on them. Technically they have a little more life but since I'm doing a 3 week road trip thru 4 states and will be around 1500-2000 miles ending in Nov followed a couple weeks later will be down in Baja for the 1000 I'm replacing them a little early...
I've had no issues with the KO2's, feel they worked well for me in the desert and great on the street. BTW If your off roading is mud, then there are better tires for that....

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What happened to MPG? Lose alot or no? Ride comfort same or does it transmit more bumps into cabin? What psi do you run?

36 PSI for every day, no noticable difference in bumps at all. I am getting 17 mixed driving around town and highway. I've run E load on both my GEN 1 for 100k and now my Gen 2.