Steering issue..not typical

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor_Kx250

Reaction score
My rack just went bad on me. Its clicking and clunking- jack one side up and shake the wheel side to side- keep an eye on the rack for up and down movement (mine has lots) Its had a little movement for a while but now it needs to be replaced- lots of noise now

I'm now having play in my second rack at just over 81,000km (50,625miles), left side has play again like the first. How manny have had there rack replaced, Don't seam to see manny having the issue. Thought the stock rods were the weak link, but I'm experiencing rack play before I get play in the stock rods.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm now having play in my second rack at just over 81,000km (50,625miles), left side has play again like the first. How manny have had there rack replaced, Don't seam to see manny having the issue. Thought the stock rods were the weak link, but I'm experiencing rack play before I get play in the stock rods.

I've had three new racks. I've paid for one. 47k miles.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tizz I use Dupoint dry lube. How often do you lube the control arms?