GEN 2 Stainless Works Dump Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TrackRat

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sweet but looks like it requires you to lose the spare. Would imagine having time extend further behind the cab would be good for preventing drone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
TrackRat

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those guys that recently installed them... still liking the dump setup?

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those guys that recently installed them... still liking the dump setup?

Yep mine is sounding even better now that’s it’s carboned up some. Even get some crackles and pops. No regrets whatsoever. I use remote start a lot to hear it as I am waking to it :)

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How was install? Pretty easy?

Yes not bad and I was laying on my garage floor with my 2 year old son “helping” lol. The only issues I ran into was the supplied bolts for the donut connection from stock downpipes was not long enough so I just reused stock bolts as the supplied lock nuts fit them. Also the instructions were not clear, actually didn’t even mention, the rear hanger and where it goes. The clamps go around the rear near where it dumps and the supplied hanger attached to a OEM hanger mount point

Edit : it was harder removing the OEM exhaust than installing the SW

Last edited:

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes not bad and I was laying on my garage floor with my 2 year old son “helping” lol. The only issues I ran into was the supplied bolts for the donut connection from stock downpipes was not long enough so I just reused stock bolts as the supplied lock nuts fit them. Also the instructions were not clear, actually didn’t even mention, the rear hanger and where it goes. The clamps go around the rear near where it dumps and the supplied hanger attached to a OEM hanger mount point

Any idea what the size of the stock bolts is?

I’m thinking of doing this and I might just buy some new ones as you’re not the first one to say the supplied ones don’t fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any idea what the size of the stock bolts is?

I’m thinking of doing this and I might just buy some new ones as you’re not the first one to say the supplied ones don’t fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately no I don’t remember. Not really any reason I can think of to buy new ones instead of using the OEM ones. I think the instructions tell the size

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter