Stage 2 Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I’m running Cobb Stage 2 with the AccessPort, no problems. Have not dyno’ed but the tune is great and no problems. Recommend the transmission tune as well.

OP
OP
R

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I install the cobb fmic tomorrow. For now just been running cobb stage 1 with tcm and it’s great. Previously ran MPT prx tune.

Looking forward to getting stage 2 installed [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds good, please post results and pics.

Lags

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVC intercooler, S&B CAI, SPD catted down pipes and turbo adapters, Cobb accessport, goosetuned stage 2 tune, as well as goosetuned transmission tune. Everything is awesome, and I couldn’t ask for anything more. I honesty have no idea about the numbers, but the truck is fast, smooth, less lag, and cereal performs better then it ever did stock.

2017 Avalanche Gray, 30,000 miles. 37” tires

OP
OP
R

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVC intercooler, S&B CAI, SPD catted down pipes and turbo adapters, Cobb accessport, goosetuned stage 2 tune, as well as goosetuned transmission tune. Everything is awesome, and I couldn’t ask for anything more. I honesty have no idea about the numbers, but the truck is fast, smooth, less lag, and cereal performs better then it ever did stock.

2017 Avalanche Gray, 30,000 miles. 37” tires
What gas/octane are you guys running? We have 87/91/94 octane where I am.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter