Stage 2 Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyboot

Reaction score
If you are interested in maintaining your warranty ROUSH is the only one that will accomplish that.
where do people get this idea? Shelby, Hennessey[don't take this as an endorsement of their practices] and I'm sure others also offer warranties. Shoot, depending on the dealership - you can buy the truck, with the work, with a lifetime warranty.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As someone whose truck spent the better of 6 months a the dealer in 2018 for them to trouble shoot the same issue over and over. I value Ford’s warranty at 0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
COBB stage 2 is great!! A good boost over stock!

If you want a little bit more power from a tune calibrated specifically for your truck I can help!

OP
OP
R

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
COBB stage 2 is great!! A good boost over stock!

If you want a little bit more power from a tune calibrated specifically for your truck I can help!
Thanks, I think that is the route I will be going. Looking forward to it.

Gwain

Reaction score
I don’t want to compromise any performance, so silver would be fine at that point.
Talked to my tuner and DPs don’t really do much for the $$.

CVF IC comes in black but not recommended. According to the internet, they don’t cool as well b/c of the paint.
You won’t see the silver intercooler much anyways.

do these intercoolers come as a relocated version like the ADD, so a different bumper or winch mount can be installed in the factory bumper?