Spend my money. 18s or 20s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Boosted1

Reaction score
LOVE IT! Never thought about it quite like that but that is so true. IMHO, stay with the seventeens. It's a Raptor:biggrin:

I'm seriously thinking about staying with 17s. It'll save me money. Well...the tune is on order and I can see new bumpers in the near future.

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm seriously thinking about staying with 17s. It'll save me money. Well...the tune is on order and I can see new bumpers in the near future.

That's My Philosophy with this truck as well. I like mods that do something other than the bling Factor. Of course if that's your thing then do it, but there's so many other things that help the truck perform to spend money on, besides fancy wheels... lol

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Sledgehammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill stick with my 17's for life. But if i had to change i would go with 18's because then you could get a nice brake upgrade to fit in there. 20's just seem too absurd for what the vehicle was built and intended for. Having said all that, it's your truck, if 30 inch wheels make you happy go with those!

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 17s myself but some people get both (17s and 20s) and change them out depending on what they are up to. I suppose it depends on how much you want to spend and if you like to do stuff like this. I bought Methods and sold my 4 non-beadlock stock wheels for $550. I put the stock BFGs on them because they were brand new. Miine are 0 offset if I remember correctly. I decided not to buy a 5th wheel so my spare is a mint condition BFG and stock non-beadlock. I don't incorporate the spare into my tire rotations like some people do. I haven't had to look yet but I wonder if a bigger wheel and or tire would fit under the truck well like the stock spare. I was also wondering if anybody crazier than myself has tried say 20 somethings on the rear with a - offset and say 15s in the front. Pictures? Anybody?