soon, very soon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lasaluki

Reaction score
Well mid-October anyways I take delivery of an 2011 molten orange inside and out super crew, all the graphics, moon roof, luxury pkg Raptor. I was going to wait until 2012 THEN I heard that that orange was extinct! So my local dealer convinced me he could still order a 2011 and yesterday sent me the VIN! I hadn't ordered it with a NAV system and didn't hear about the shortage until I started reading these forums. Not sure what the fuss is about. Having played with the AV on my husband's Lexus and BMW, my $100 Garmins have been better and far easier to use. That said, I'm thinking about mounting an iPad for the big screen! I've been driving Ford pickups for a long time the first was 1977 diesel farm truck (four speed on the column and a clutch that almost took both feet to push in!) This one should be much more fun.

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice to have a VIN. Congratulations!!

When did you place your order?
I placed my order on August 8th and still wait for a VIN.

I too decided that the Molten Orange needed to be 2011 (due to color being replaced with Race Red)

OP
OP
L

lasaluki

Reaction score
Hi, I placed the order on august 1st. And I think molten orange is a tribute to the '69 charger I learned to drive in. (Why did my dad buy that car with two teenagers in the house is beyond me!)

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi, I placed the order on august 1st. And I think molten orange is a tribute to the '69 charger I learned to drive in. (Why did my dad buy that car with two teenagers in the house is beyond me!)[/QUOTE]

im going to go out on a limb an say cause your dad is awsome :waytogo:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrads!!

Me and Deinonychus are chomping at the bit waiting for our VINs. We should get them any day now. :peace:

OP
OP
L

lasaluki

Reaction score
Ummm yes, my dad is awesome indeed. my brother gave him a Porsche for his 80th birthday!