Soon to be owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
morning..........

frame bending is not an issue, nor was it ever. the issue has always been that individual is driving the truck beyond its limits without the proper equipment. the frame bending issue is like saying a diesel truck has a towing issue.

OP
OP
D

domedyou

Reaction score
morning..........

frame bending is not an issue, nor was it ever. the issue has always been that individual is driving the truck beyond its limits without the proper equipment. the frame bending issue is like saying a diesel truck has a towing issue.

I understand what your saying. I will be driving the truck past it's intended limits. I am trying to get my ducks in a row for when I take delivery. I don't want to find the weak points and fix them I want to fix them before they become an issue. I've read about LCA mount reinforcement and this is the type of thing I am talking about. I will be doing these types of things.

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to the truck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Mcdonaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get a bump stop kit! I tweaked my frame and bed at RTF straightening it out now and going to put Rogue frame support and Bumpstop kit on it. I agree with Noah on the driver issue my first time off roading had a blast never even knew what a bump stop kit was till I got there! Btw That disco raptor of Noah's is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Noah drives below the limits, he has to get home. Based on what you said, get a bump stop and don't think twice. It was the very first larger mod that I did within 3 weeks of taking delivery.

Big Bill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Raptor. I have the RPG stage 3 and it works great.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk