New (to me) Gen 2 owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cptnslo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been wanting a raptor since I was younger but obviously couldn’t afford one. Just moved to Colorado and officially decided I needed something with more space for the outdoor stuff I enjoy doing so I traded in my Corolla GR that I’ve had since January.
Truck is a 2017 802a with just the heated rear seats and steering wheel, sunroof(which will never be used) and the bed step. Basically everything I wanted and no extra fluff. 92k miles but incredibly well cared for. Can phasers were done about 20k miles ago under recall and still has both keys, all owners manuals including an unopened quick guide. Has the oem rubber mats and the apparently oem rock guards? Also still has the ppf on the front headlight area, mirrors and about 1/4 of the way up the hood. Wheels are a touch larger than I’d like but new tires and not too “mall crawler” at some point I’ll downsize to a more capable wheel and tire setup. IMG_7367.jpegIMG_7233.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter