GEN 2 Sold my Raptor and couldn’t be happier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't own one now != never have owned. 2bd 2ba rent free in that smooth brain of yours.
Says the idiot who spews baseless claims and then throws insults about intelligence when you get called out on your stupid remarks.

Sounds more like you’re living rent free in your mom’s basement.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Purchased a brand new G1 2010 with a 5.4l. Drove it until 2016 and got a Toyota TRD Pro. Drove it until nov And got a RAM 2500HD for towing tractor…. I will trade trucks, but the 2010 G1 stays in the garage. Fantastic truck even with 167k miles on it.
That's pretty much where mine is with gas prices, ha ha. Awesome truck and no reason to get rid of it. I'm sure 99% of the Gen 2 and Gen 3 owners think the same, and they love their trucks.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is full time 4WD really an advantage tho? I don’t personally see how but could agree if there is an argument to be made…?
So the verbiage can be confusing…both the Raptor and TRX offer full time 4WD; the difference is on the Raptor it’s selectable (4A), and on the TRX it’s a permanent system (No 2WD option). Some manufacturers, like Toyota, only offer a part time system. Meaning you cannot use 4WD unless you’re on a loose surface (gravel, mud, sand, etc.)