GEN 2 Sold my Raptor and couldn’t be happier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vintabu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This post is for anyone who is on the fence. Last week I got rid of my Gen 2. And honestly I couldn’t be happier.

The engine was straight garbage, rebuilt under warranty 3 times. Sounded like shit. My backpack blower sounded better honestly. And when i put an AWE exhaust on it it just sounded like a loud *************. That 10 spd transmission is by far the worst part of the truck. Constantly shifting. Never in the right gear.

Honestly I couldn’t be happier to be in my new 2022 TRX. Its everything the Gen 2 should have been if ford didnt bend to the will of the overlords and put that ***** 3.5 in the gen 2.

If you’re on the fence, ditch your raptor and order a TRX before the order banks close. It literally better in every category. The only thing I miss is the keypad on the door. Maybe the BFGs. Thats it.

So this is just a PSA. Stop lying to yourself about the 3.5 and get a real truck before theyre gone

3Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This post is for anyone who is on the fence. Last week I got rid of my Gen 2. And honestly I couldn’t be happier.

The engine was straight garbage, rebuilt under warranty 3 times. Sounded like shit. My backpack blower sounded better honestly. And when i put an AWE exhaust on it it just sounded like a loud *************. That 10 spd transmission is by far the worst part of the truck. Constantly shifting. Never in the right gear.

Honestly I couldn’t be happier to be in my new 2022 TRX. Its everything the Gen 2 should have been if ford didnt bend to the will of the overlords and put that ***** 3.5 in the gen 2.

If you’re on the fence, ditch your raptor and order a TRX before the order banks close. It literally better in every category. The only thing I miss is the keypad on the door. Maybe the BFGs. Thats it.

So this is just a PSA. Stop lying to yourself about the 3.5 and get a real truck before theyre gone

Dude, where are the pics of this TRX? Congrats on the new truck.

Fordus

Reaction score

I totally agree with you!! Every single word you said is correct . Hey will it be okay if I can take a screen
Shot of your post and post it in the TRX forum? Maybe we are going to be banned from the raptor forum
Some ppl just Can’t handle the cold hard truth.