GEN 2 Sold my Raptor and couldn’t be happier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaptainInterwebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your posts are toxic. Amazing how those that know nothing about vehicle quality or the automotive industry in general are the first to post ignorant comments like yours.
Relax kid. My post wasn't toxic, just an opinion from actual experience. Take care.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Relax kid. My post wasn't toxic, just an opinion from actual experience. Take care.
Kid? Lol ok boomer. You act like like your anecdotal evidence (“experience” :jester: ) is somehow representative of the larger population, yet you have zero idea what you’re talking about, while clearly having an unfounded bias. Take your toxic BS to your T-uRd forums where you might find some other clowns that agree with your ridiculous claims.

Since you have so much “experience”, maybe you can help your boys with their turbo failures as well? Or the bumper and body panel alignment issues? Or the brake system warning messages? Perhaps the transmission failures? Of course not, because you run your mouth with ridiculous claims yet you can’t even change your own oil.

You fit perfectly into Toyota’s ideal and typical demographic, a blind fanboy/girl/whatever with no loyalty to your own country who is willing to pay competitive prices for an outdated vehicle with a powertrain, technology, body, and chassis from 2005, all based on a farce.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I looked at a slightly used TRX today. Looked ok, A little to shiny for me. More like a chic car. Did sound bad as., Me being vertically challenged, I would need a step stool to get in the bed. I bet it is very top heavy, like being in a boat. I stick with 60% better mileage than a TRX. WHen Cobb finally get their poop together, I’ll Goose tune it.

CaptainInterwebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kid? Lol ok boomer. You act like like your anecdotal evidence (“experience” :jester: ) is somehow representative of the larger population, yet you have zero idea what you’re talking about, while clearly having an unfounded bias. Take your toxic BS to your T-uRd forums where you might find some other clowns that agree with your ridiculous claims.

Since you have so much “experience”, maybe you can help your boys with their turbo failures as well? Or the bumper and body panel alignment issues? Or the brake system warning messages? Perhaps the transmission failures? Of course not, because you run your mouth with ridiculous claims yet you can’t even change your own oil.

You fit perfectly into Toyota’s ideal and typical demographic, a blind fanboy/girl/whatever with no loyalty to your own country who is willing to pay competitive prices for an outdated vehicle with a powertrain, technology, body, and chassis from 2005, all based on a farce.
I don't own a Toyota. I'm not a boomer. You're literally stupid.

Just gonna live rent free in your mind for a few tho. Take care son

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited: