GEN 2 Sold my Raptor and couldn’t be happier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Love how OP makes a thread stating how he chooses a different truck, advises other to make their own choice, then s**ts on everyone who doesn't make the same choice as him.

Best of luck with your TRX. Hope that you have many happy years with it. I personally will not own another Stellantis product after the issues I had with the wife's SRT8 Grand Cherokee.

OP
OP
Vintabu

Vintabu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There’s no such thing as a “small block”. You have ZERO clue what you’re talking about, but you sure do love to spread BS. They would never replace “every part of the engine”; if there was a failure you would get a new engine. You claimed it was “fully rebuilt 3 times”, which is a straight up lie.

Why do you feel the need to keep lying? To make yourself feel better? You’re clearly a very insecure person.

You “opinion” isn’t the truth. That’s the part you can’t grasp. You’re simply making exaggerated claims and spreading lies, you’re pathetic.
You have no argument about the actual comparison of the two vehicles and the TrX being superior which it is. So you resort to calling me a liar. Blah blah blah.

Im still right.

Cry more

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Listen Ford tech guy. You just cant come to grasp that people would buy some other than your company. I get you would have brand loyalty but you can be blind to reality.

More ppl here agree w me than not.

Let that soak in.

I want you to be mad. Be mad at my words and how I slander your great ford product. Let it bother you in your sleep.
Listen troll. You got caught lying and now you’re trying to save face. I like the TRX and think it’s a impressive product. The issue here is not the TRX, it’s YOU. It’s your false claims, biased opinions, baseless of Raptor “issues”, and straight up lies.

But hey, you’re engine was “fully rebuilt 3 times” :jester:

Last edited:

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love how OP makes a thread stating how he chooses a different truck, advises other to make their own choice, then s**ts on everyone who doesn't make the same choice as him.

Best of luck with your TRX. Hope that you have many happy years with it. I personally will not own another Stellantis product after the issues I had with the wife's SRT8 Grand Cherokee.
This ☝

OP
OP
Vintabu

Vintabu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Listen troll. You got caught lying and now you’re trying to save face. I like the TRX and think it’s a impressive product. The issue here is not the TRX, it’s YOU. It’s your false claims, biased opinions, bashing of Raptors, and straight up lies.

But hey, you’re engine was “fully rebuilt 3 times” :jester:
You fit in great with the Democrats. Change topic and focus on something than the actual narrative.

My guess is that on your salary as a ford tech you cant afford one.

Just admit it. You lost bud

Sunchild714

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends what purpose you bought your trucks for. Want to win drag races on the streets, go TRX. Want to tear up the trails in the Baja Desert, go Raptor. TRX is too heavy to keep up with a Raptor off-road. TRX is too fast for a Raptor to keep up with on the streets. I do too much off roading, which is why I'll keep my Raptor.