* SOLD * Corsa Extreme Gen2 Resonator Delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the Corsa Extreme cat back system, but I removed the resonator delete pipes after about 200 miles because it was too loud. Included are the extension tubes required for a screw, but can be installed on a scab without the extra tubes. If you like a deep loud exhaust, the Corsa Extreme is a great choice. Price is $325.00 shipped to 48 contiguous states.

be4e1a66c1988d8f46fc8cb52a9b2c50.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Turning Blue

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are still available since my friend in Puerto Rico seems to no longer be interested. My last day to ship will be Friday, 07/31. After that it will have to be on or after 08/10.

They were installed on 06/12, and removed on 07/11. The truck is not a daily driver. Thanks for looking.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you have this paired with the Corsa sport muffler? Did you have drone or raspiness? Startup and idle on the youtube vids sound good but to me I hear what I guess I would call rasp in the videos of the WOT runs and flybys...not apples to apples I know but I tried catless downpipes on my GT500 and sounded great at startup and idle but under load, it rasped and banged like no tomorrow and I couldnt stand it, took them off after like 6 miles and put the cats back on...want to avoid that raspy/tinny/banging noise.

OP
OP
Turning Blue

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, and I still have the sport installed. I didn't experience any drone like I experienced with a Borla system on a Corvette. I would say there is a "rap" to it at WOT both with the resonator delete installed and with just the sport. I have a few short idle clips and cold start clips I could text if you want, but no pressure. I'd be curious to know how the x-pipe would sound with the stock muffler, but too lazy to experiment...lol. I like it but just too loud for me while driving.