GEN 2 Good resonator delete option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

Hghlndr85

Reaction score
As a update to this I replaced stock muffler and pipes to corsa and drone is gone and sounds much better.

ruey220

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds to me it will have the volume level of the corsa with the sound of the trombone which seems like it will sound insane. The only thing I find discouraging with the trombone is it would only make sense there is a performance hit vs benefit when you have the exhaust travel in a u turn like that

jrl2019R

Reaction score
As a update to this I replaced stock muffler and pipes to corsa and drone is gone and sounds much better.
I know that Corsa kit is awesome. My problem is I know I am getting the cat back sport system, but do I really need the res delete. Corsa was honest and said no performance gain, just enhanced the sport system? But is it worth the extra 500? Seems to sound good from reviews and videos with or without res delete. Thanks!

ruey220

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know that Corsa kit is awesome. My problem is I know I am getting the cat back sport system, but do I really need the res delete. Corsa was honest and said no performance gain, just enhanced the sport system? But is it worth the extra 500? Seems to sound good from reviews and videos with or without res delete. Thanks!
The louder corsa really just removes the resonator with a delete. I did a comparison and saved the money and just got the Sport exhaust. I like it but some others believe it drones or it sounds too weak and not deep enough to be pretending to be a v8.

I will be removing my resonator x pipe to put a trombone with my corsa sometime next week. If you're interested I will be putting it up for sale. I also have custom downpipes and high flow cats that I will be installing shortly.