So whats the FASTEST anyone has got a special order Raptor in?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craigcoram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been reading all the bad stories over the last month or so of everyone waiting months for their special order trucks.

Anyone with good luck and got a special order fast? I ordered Dec 16th and am patiently waiting.

Binks

Reaction score
I ordered on Dec 16 too. The dealer told me its scheduled for build the end if the month. We will see. I have an advantage since I live about 15 miles from where they are born. But I had to go to a dealer about 60 miles away to get a deal.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered AUGUST 26th.....still waiting.

Matter of fact, my build date just got bumped by several days from the 16th to the 19th.

Nothing like nearly 6 months to get my f'ing truck!

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered AUGUST 26th.....still waiting.

Matter of fact, my build date just got bumped by several days from the 16th to the 19th.

Nothing like nearly 6 months to get my f'ing truck!

Could that be because of the change over of the assembly line to the 2012 model year and a lot of pre-orders? I'm not sure when the 12's start rolling down the line. Even if that's the case, you think you would have had it by now.