So, what is the fast speed you've done in your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've had mine up to about 114 a time or two on the highway. No need to go faster than that haha a in don't plan on going that fast again till the TRR :rocking: in dirt I've had it up to about 95 on a nice straight stretch! Tons of fun going fast in the dirt as long as you know how to control it!!!

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have hit the speed limiter at least a couple of times. It just disppointing to get there so fast and be stopped by some stupid ass sensor.

Now, my future ex's 13 SHO will do every bit of 140 without skipping a beat. ;)

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
^^^ I can second that, this was in my GF's SHO, lol.
Damn thing runs good!!

image-15.jpg
[/IMG]

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn, that sucker just straight snapped. My s2000 does 163 :) and i'm selling her for Raptor.

MIAMIRAPTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Daily driving, I probably bounce off the limiter at least once a week. In the dirt, too often to count.
The truck just asks for more, its crazy how 5th and 6th gear aren't even necessary. But fun fact: I reset the computer and after cruising in 6th for a few miles at an indicated 105 I was getting 5.5 mpg. So probably wouldn't make a good "Cannonball" vehicle.

Somehow, the video doesn't do it justice. But with a 5 star tune, DKyacht was indicating just under 140 here.

dave flying by at 140!! | Facebook

Skip to 11:00 to see a couple more clips of the same run.