So what dealer is the largest douchenozzle on Autotrader you ask?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Minimization

Reaction score
Hello buy two

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

I seen a used hellcat challenger here in Washington with a asking price of 80k sell in 3 days. I don't get why people buy like that but they do

I mentioned this ad last week. Harris is a dealership that marks $26,000 Ford Fiesta ST up to $31,000, then claim an instant discount of $7,000.

All the dealers I have called out here want $5k-$15k+. I called Harris, and they may actually work with me on MSRP only. They claim they delivered a Raptor over the weekend to a customer and have another showing up on Thursday for another customer.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is funny. I use to work there and they are the typical scalp your face car dealer. They use to make us cold call people out of the phonebook.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mentioned this ad last week. Harris is a dealership that marks $26,000 Ford Fiesta ST up to $31,000, then claim an instant discount of $7,000.

All the dealers I have called out here want $5k-$15k+. I called Harris, and they may actually work with me on MSRP only. They claim they delivered a Raptor over the weekend to a customer and have another showing up on Thursday for another customer.

I'm calling BS on the delivery over the weekend. So far as I know, not one Raptor has been released from the factory yet.