so no love for encs guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shoepolishsmelling

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so i finally talked to my encs rep today and she said since encs personel got such good rebates we would not be recieving the raptor componsation package even if we had placed a raptor before
apr 13 2010
now while this is no big deal because the dvd hat and diecast isnt worth $7000.00 dollars to me
i also am now starting to get alarmed because i dont have a VIN lol but that just seems like alot of the regular hubub you guys are running into
hopefully my truck gets built
oh yeah and if anyone would be so kind to rip a copy of born in baja and send it to me i would adore you
also if there are any ford reps on this board whats up?? no military love lol j/k:spock: live long and prosper

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jeez, if I didn't have so much respect for you military guys I'd break out the little violin pic just for you :mrgreen:

I paid a lot more than you (no complaint here nor do I begrudge the price you got - you deserve a better price IMO) and I didn't get the Raptor goodies either.

I hope you get what you want especially your Raptor!

I just want my SYNC microphone to work right :banghead:

OP
OP
S

shoepolishsmelling

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol i definatly feel you on the violin i could use some music i really dont care either way as long as i get my truck just figured i would update because a few people on here were interested as well i have no idea about the sync because i have never owned a vehicle with sync
i dont imagine that i deserve a better price its nice to have though

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've got your violin right here SPS :mrgreen:

TinyViolin2.jpg

I hope you get your Raptor soon!

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Dan, do you have a speech impediment?? You type just fine, maybe you could get your SYNC "******" to read your posts! <GGG> JK......wish I knew why you were having so much trouble with your SYNC.

FSM

OP
OP
S

shoepolishsmelling

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah the good thing is that when you sign a deal you keep that rebate thank god i signed awhile ago and if one does come higher then i get that one