So cal runs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure what you're options are, but I believe Ford may offer a bigger radiator and oil cooler... that come with the HD tow package..

I already have the larger trans cooler from the Super Duty trucks, and both Mishimoto and CBR make oversized radiators. I will probably go Mishimoto as its about the same size and about a quarter less in price.

98rangerdave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In case anyone is looking for something to do in so cal, this is a SMALLER cleanup event off the hodge rd exit off the 15 freeway. About 10 minutes away from Barstow Ca. There will be food provided and the Terra Crew will be our there for a night ride and possibly a jump contest if the conditions are right for it. Everything is free, come on down and help the cause!

160EE087-3611-4C66-82FC-5634D4044EFF.jpeg

Spike Spiegel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone hitting the trails 9/6. I will be in So cal labor day week end, looking for some people to tag a long with. I will be in the Santa Ana area, but willing to go where ever.

SuperExplorer

Reaction score
Bummed I missed out on this event! Hoping to make the November event though.

Will be out in Barstow this weekend. Base camp around barstow main, plan is to cruise over towards Johnson valley area and catch some of the MORE PCI 300 on saturday.

MB2013

Reaction score
Anything happening soon? Need to get a so cal club going for this. Are there any out there?