So cal runs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

benbachh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for any upcoming events or group runs in so ca

Looking to hit up some trails in so cal, im not too familiar with any sites around here. Just picked up a 17 raptor and im dying to get it dirty. Anyone down to go?

Attachments

• ben4.jpg
    ben4.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 174
  • ben6.jpg
    ben6.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
You missed out on the ROC Salton Sea Adventure from last month but if you want to head out to Vegas in two weeks there is the Area 51 Vegas to Vegas run on 05-19 and 05-20!

Area 51 Vegas to Vegas - May 19-20

Area51card.jpg

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I won't be able to make that one but I'd be down if somebody comes up with something the week after or sometime in June.

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I won't be able to make that one but I'd be down if somebody comes up with something the week after or sometime in June.

I'm out of town till the end of May but maybe we can at least plan a 1-day offroad trip somewhere in SoCal in June. I'd be down. I'm also considering going down to Ensenada for a weekend in June if anyone is interested in joining..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm out of town till the end of May but maybe we can at least plan a 1-day offroad trip somewhere in SoCal in June. I'd be down. I'm also considering going down to Ensenada for a weekend in June if anyone is interested in joining..

Whats up Marco, my truck is finally supposed to be delivered in June so if the timing is right im up for a run. Ill let you know.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score

A June SoCal run would be great!

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It'll be hot. Good thing I got the cooled seats :biggrin:. I'll figure out my schedule in about a week and try to get leafs and bumps on before.