So cal off road tips?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

APOL

Reaction score
I just moved to so cal from New Mexico anybody know any good places to take a raptor off roading? High speed mogul? Mudding? Rock climbing? Dunes?

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Barstow, Razor road, Ocotillo Wells, Plaster City, Superstition, Glamis, Buttercup, Gordans Well are a SoCal spots that I have enjoyed. There are more...

ajstar89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I'am noticing there are quite a few of us in socal, we should do a meet up and hit the trails together! I've only done pismo and a few small trails like main divide, but I would love to meet up and go through some new ones with ya!

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ah desert season! Good thing I saved all summer for fuel and supplies for this season! Oh wait, all my extra $ went to RPG, WSI, and Designs and Signs? I guess I will be tenting it again this winter...

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This forum has separate forums for off road trips (planned and taken) and a search function.

Never mind.

All of Southern California West of the 5 freeway is a potential off road paradise for a Raptor or off road vehicle.

High speed trail and wash running, dunes, rocks, hills, (not much mud except in certain lake beds HA HA) are plentiful.

Look around this forum and you'll learn all about places to run and you can even find out about or set up your own Raptor Runs.

Enjoy :rockit: