SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten a map with all the watering holes marked off for Zac. And I am not talking about the bars... :ROFLJest:

Don't you worry about that. I have a prototype that will be in testing at Snoball.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Scott1446

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time is running out to get our trucks ready, two weeks from now we will be in our first drives meeting getting ready to hit the trails. At this point my truck would be fine on the SnoBall but lets be honest how many of use have gone to a Raptor event with out making at least on mod. I have my list and most of the pieces to make it happen just need the weather to cooperate with me and I won't even talk about how my CC.

See everyone soon.

D

Deleted member 12951

Time is running out to get our trucks ready, two weeks from now we will be in our first drives meeting getting ready to hit the trails. At this point my truck would be fine on the SnoBall but lets be honest how many of use have gone to a Raptor event with out making at least on mod. I have my list and most of the pieces to make it happen just need the weather to cooperate with me and I won't even talk about how my CC.

See everyone soon.

Raptor runs promotes mods, if they didn't then supporting vendors would not be involved. Every run has cost me thousands in mods and I already have the next ones planned out for the one after Snoball. And I enjoy it, just getting harder and harder to keep from the wife....

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is their a map of the course yet?

I have a Garmin Montana 650t

Thanks

It should go out in an email. Maybe the one they mentioned sending out tomorrow or Wednesday.

As usual, I'm starting my prepping a week out from departing.

Here's my list:
Front Dif Amsoil Fluid Swap
Oil Change
Install FMS Decals
Install Cam Kit
Alignment
Finish Installing Exhaust
Touch Up Paint on Bumper
Antifreeze in OBA Lines
Some Other Misc Tasks

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I ordered 5 new Toyo Open Country M/Ts from the local Discount Tire. They are getting them from a shop in Kansas and should be here Wednesday. So that, plus oil change plus new IWE on Driver's side. Also will drop stock spare from under bed since I run a Method with aftermarket tire in the bed. Need to get some sand as well since it really does help.

I need to get some solo cups and shot glasses for party time in the hotel rooms as well!

I also need to update my Welcome doc and send it out to Charlie group. Other than that, it's a slow week!