Slow Window

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bad battery. Could be the motor/regulator but I’d check that battery out for sure. Especially since you mention the temp drop.
That’s interesting. I’ve been curious about the battery anyway because anytime I park it for 3 days or more it goes into hibernation mode.

I wouldn’t have thought that would impact the window motor with the truck running, but maybe so.

I’ll have to check it out.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That’s interesting. I’ve been curious about the battery anyway because anytime I park it for 3 days or more it goes into hibernation mode.

I wouldn’t have thought that would impact the window motor with the truck running, but maybe so.

I’ll have to check it out.
Either way the motor/regulator is a simple straight forward job and so is a battery. I think you are still under warranty anyway so a trip to the dealer is next.

jjhoag

Reaction score
My driver’s door window started going very slooooooooow on the way up. Very slow, like almost comes to a stop slow.

Started last week when temps dropped below freezing, but temps have returned to 65 degrees and it’s still just as slow, or slower.

My search has yet to yield an answer. Any ideas?
Mine is doing the exact same thing and when I took it to Ford, of course it wouldn't do it. Want it fixed before warranty is up!