Slide Fire Solutions Hummer H1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This build was put on the back order while we tried to agree on all of the design elements and the intended use of the vehicle. We have designed it to be a show vehicle and a get out and rip up some turf truck. Heres some updated pictures. We plan on having it finished the end of next month. We will keep updating photos. The interior is gonna be a blast. We have it wired up to be controlled completely by a smart phone. Meaning you can start it turn all the lights on ( theres about 15 rigid lights on this thing) turn the stereo on even track your car through gps so you can see where the wife's going. There will be 3 turrets on the roof and one in the passenger door. thermal imaging cameras on the front and 4 tvs mounted inside. This thing has been a ton of work but its getting there.

Snorkel for all that deep stuff.
Wicked-Shop_99_1-150x150.jpg

Intake snorkel.

Wicked-Shop_89-150x150.jpg

Custom bed boxes for holding guns and ammo..

Wicked-Shop_92-150x150.jpg

Chopped the front end and moved the bumper back. You can literally climb a wall with this thing now.

Wicked-Shop_88-150x150.jpg

Master craft baja race seats.

Wicked-Shop_96-150x150.jpg

The first of 5 fiberglass carbon fiber wrapped speaker boxes.

Wicked-Shop_94-150x150.jpg

Some nice rock sliders for bumping trees and rocks and maybe other cars..

Wicked-Shop_87-150x150.jpg

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Hey Tim upload some smaller pics, my laptop screen is only 6" from my face right now.

OP
OP
W

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It will be used out doors also. They hunt wild boar with it. The will actually have a belt fed .50cal on the main turret and it will be used. The interior is getting rhino lined for easy clean out. Th will be replaced tranny will be replaced shortly to increase top speed.

I thought the pics were larger my fault.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks good.

Tim, mind giving me a call or replying to my emails?

Ready to finish this thing up...

Thanks,
Matt

Boss327

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will be used out doors also. They hunt wild boar with it. The will actually have a belt fed .50cal on the main turret and it will be used. The interior is getting rhino lined for easy clean out. Th will be replaced tranny will be replaced shortly to increase top speed.

I thought the pics were larger my fault.

What state is this in?

Kurt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would assume its being built in SoCal ? But most likely used in a different state because of Cali's gun laws (50 cal in Cali lol)

OP
OP
W

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are located in Ohio the truck will be headed to texas.

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

We cut back the front fenders to give the hummer a whole new look. We will be fiber glassing in a small flair to help with spray from the tires. But now the tires are even with the front of the truck allowing the hummer to scale very steep walls.
Wicked-Shop_88.jpg

The spare tire was built into the bumper, along with a ladder to get to the roof rack. The upper rack has the company slogan in it and will be back lit with running lights and also act as a brake light.
Wicked-Shop_91.jpg

The speaker box is one of 5 and they will all be wrapped in carbon fiber cleared and sanded. The one pictured has not been cleared yet. There will also be a center counsel with a 17" tv. The roof speaker box will house 4 speakers and 3 9" tvs. We have 4 Master craft Baja rs seats mounted on custom hydraulic mounts for a smooth ride.
Wicked-Shop_94.jpg

The drawers will be used to hold any number of AR style rifles and ammo. The will be carpeted inside and covered with aluminum. there will also be a touch pad code for access. On the top of the drawers there will be a small fridge for keeping your road pops cool and more storage for ammo cans. The batteries have also been moved from under the front passenger seat to the rear giving the front passenger more room.
Wicked-Shop_92.jpg

The custom running boards wrap around under the truck for better coverage. We also built a custom exhaust snorkel for forging. The interior floor will be rhino lined so it can easily be cleaned out. The interior theme is carbon fiber and brushed aluminum. We are trying to make a truck equally at home in the shit and the showroom floor.
Wicked-Shop_87.jpg

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pretty cool set up. Reminds me of a guy I know in Columbus with a HMC2. He built the thing with a Cummins and bobbed front end. I am sure you know what one I am talking about and have seen the you-tube videos. His truck was super impressive.

How do you plan to protect the CTIS lines? Did the owner consider putting H2 wheels on? Seems like they are going for look as much as function with this thing.

Was this a HMMWV or a Hummer? You mentioned a turret. Did you have to convert to 12V for any of the accessories?