Slaughterhouse Gulch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rat

Reaction score
considering the Raptor is not a rock crawler or rock buggy it does have good articulation huh !
Pretty up there, enjoy. I like colorado, I could use a "rocky moutain high" Thanks for sharing

You really like those fox shocks, wanna buy mine so I can get some 3.0 Icons ?

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Justthebest...thanks for the pics! I've never done Slaughterhouse. You want to hit it up and show me the ropes this weekend if you have time?

Also, is your sway bar disconnected?

Thanks,
Matt

OP
OP
justthebest

justthebest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Justthebest...thanks for the pics! I've never done Slaughterhouse. You want to hit it up and show me the ropes this weekend if you have time?

Also, is your sway bar disconnected?

Thanks,
Matt

Unfortunately, I'm booked this weekend - the sway bar is still attached in all my pics!

Viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Justin...

Love the side panel "Raptor svt" decal... Did you have it made or buy elsewhere???:waytogo:

Viper

OP
OP
justthebest

justthebest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Justin...

Love the side panel "Raptor svt" decal... Did you have it made or buy elsewhere???:waytogo:

Viper

Assume you're talking to me - I got the decals from a guy called Shanghai Smith. Go to yourdecals dot com and follow the instructions from there.

CLAMUP

Reaction score
Hey viper

Here you go

Attachments

• REV-LTS.jpg
    REV-LTS.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 47
  • UPPFITER.jpg
    UPPFITER.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 81