Sketchy bridges made us go through the stream

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
During my run in the UP we came across one bridge that we didn’t think could hold our weight and the 2nd bridge was completely out so we had to cross through the stream!

BRIDGE OUT! F-150 Raptors Roll Through Streams in Michigan's UP!

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where about in the U.P.? Second crossing looked familiar
2nd clip was about 45min North West of Marquette if you’re going 30-45mph. I think it was county road 510 or Northwestern road. First clip was between Houghton and L’Anse

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!! Seems like it will be a yearly tradition and is planned by Keith at LVJ Motorsports (sells VHF/UHF radios, relays/electrical stuff, and recovery gear). If you bought something from him or a veteran you can participate in the 3 day run!

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2nd clip was about 45min North West of Marquette if you’re going 30-45mph. I think it was county road 510 or Northwestern road. First clip was between Houghton and L’Anse
Looks like the cedar creek crossing on the northwestern road to me. We were through there earlier this year in the sxs.
Can't say I've ran across many raptors out riding in the woods around here, snoball being the exception .

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like the cedar creek crossing on the northwestern road to me. We were through there earlier this year in the sxs.
Can't say I've ran across many raptors out riding in the woods around here, snoball being the exception .
Sweet! Yeah it seems most raptors don’t like the woods stuff. I don’t mind it at all! Some cool spots are there! I’ll be doing Snoball here soon in a few weeks! Lots of fun but right now looks to be only a few inches of snow in the UP.

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Yeah it seems most raptors don’t like the woods stuff. I don’t mind it at all! Some cool spots are there! I’ll be doing Snoball here soon in a few weeks! Lots of fun but right now looks to be only a few inches of snow in the UP.
I drove through the UP yesterday and didn't see a single patch of snow. Hopefully the weather turns soon!