Sirius XM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sirius will renew without auto billing your credit card. I get a bill from them once a year for my service on the wife's car.

genus727

Reaction score
Is there a way to disable Sirius satellite radio so that it doesn't come up on your radio options? I haven't had it for years and I'm tired of accidentally hitting the satellite radio button when changing media.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sirius will renew without auto billing your credit card. I get a bill from them once a year for my service on the wife's car.

They would not do it for me, they gave me one option that or nothing.

OP
OP
ESRaptor

ESRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is kinda useless for me anyway. I drive two miles to work each way. Don't travel like we used to, so the little bit I might want it, Pandora will be fine. I'm still trying to figure the whole thing out. I just can't believe how lame SiriusXM is, especially their customer service.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It took several months, three letters and a series of telephone calls to quit doing buiness with Sirius - and that was without them having my credit card number! Never will I ever be tempted to subscribe with them again.

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting thread... I had no issues with them Friday when I set up my free trial, and tacked on the balance of my existing SiriusXM account. They set my 6 month trial to start on the 15th, the day I took delivery. It expires on 9/15, when my new 2 year subscription starts.

I logged into my account online and confirmed that everything was correct. There was no argument, misinformation or otherwise, just an easy transaction.