Single Turndown by MBRP (Write Up)(Pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
AMAZING!!!!!!!! Cant say enough how badass this setup is, wasn't sure at first how i would like it just because the only video Jesse put up was the side exit kit.

Install was very simple, we worked our way from front to back starting with the 2 bolts at the flange
6988345348_7e9839e289_z.jpg

Connect pipe to muffler with new clamp/hanger
7134431773_7ed7eae6a6_z.jpg

attach turndown tip to muffler using clamp/hanger
6988347412_1ae7bc7482_z.jpg

Tighten bolts and nuts from front to back until snug. The ****** thing was my girlfriends father and I had to cut the stock exhaust just before the axle to get it out. Was going to try and sell it but oh well I guess I can scrap it.

Video is from my iPhone as someone said in the other thread it does not do it justice it has to be heard in person. If you would like to hear it in person come to CO and ill give you a ride!!
6.2 RAPTOR WITH SINGLE TURNDOWN MBRP EXHAUST - YouTube

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the pictures and video of the installation. It's helping make my decision.

Subscribing for drone impressions and review!

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds awesome!! Can't wait to hear what your impressions are from the highway drive. If this things in-cab volume is still tame cruising around town and on the highway with the windows up, aka. baby friendly, then I'm all in for one of my own! :waytogo: