Possible exhaust leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

motorboating

Reaction score
Is it normal to have condensation from the exhaust in the front of the truck like this? It was leaking quite a bit. Is it possible I have an exhaust leak and condensation is leaking out from that area? Attached is a video.

Attachments

• IMG_5333.MOV
    12.5 MB

JCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no idea on the basis of condensation. It could simply be condensation from the AC compressor or something else making its way down there.

If there is an exhaust leak I have a feeling you will be able to hear the tic, tic, tic. I always found it useful to take a few feet of an old garden hose and put one end next to the suspected leak and the other next to my ear. You will know very quickly if you have an exhaust leak.

OP
OP
motorboating

motorboating

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I just wanted to make sure. I’ve seen condensation drip from the tail pipes but never from upfront like that so I just wanted to check. It was a cold morning. No A/C it was definitely coming from the pipes upfront.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter