Shwag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

may28th

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waitin on my "swag" from the stage three kit... Trying to represent the best... Let's go ... Kidding no rush but would like some "swag" when u get a chance

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I also didn't get my shirt... but got personalized service install.

I got one or two of the RPG stickers... anyone want to buy them??

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok Guys,

My webguy is going to make an apparel section so you guys can buy the t-shirts and stuff on our website tomorrow.

For those of you who still need the shirts from TRR please PM me. I know , Joe, Matt and 1 other need shirts. So if I'm forgetting anyone just let me know.

Also,

RPG's official website with all the correct product and contact info is
RPGOFFROAD.COM the other site that some of you are running into was the original that hopefully will be pointed to the current site real soon.

Sorry for any confusion...

Oh ya,

T-shirts will be $19.00 for the shirt only, or $29.00 with $10.00 dollars for each shirt going to the Wounded Warrior Project.

Thanks again for everyone's support.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok Guys,

My webguy is going to make an apparel section so you guys can buy the t-shirts and stuff on our website tomorrow.

For those of you who still need the shirts from TRR please PM me. I know , Joe, Matt and 1 other need shirts. So if I'm forgetting anyone just let me know.

Also,

RPGOFFROAD.COM the other site that some of you are running into was the original that hopefully will be pointed to the current site real soon.

Oh ya,

T-shirts will be $19.00 for the shirt only, or $29.00 with $10.00 dollars for each shirt going to the Wounded Warrior Project.

Me...me... Meeeeeeee

-Greg

naimad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok Guys,

Also,

Oh ya,

Is your webguy on vacation :Big Laugh:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc