GEN 2 Shudder at Idle with AC on.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dinoone

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know how to load a video.

Truck is running like complete shit and now since the flash, active steer not working, lane departure not working and active cruise not working , collision sensor disabled.

Going to try the battery relearn and go from there.

Then back to the dealer Monday morning. Going to hang my hat up soon and trade this bitch in on a G 4X4 squared.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Truck is running like complete shit and now since the flash, active steer not working, lane departure not working and active cruise not working , collision sensor disabled.

Then back to the dealer Monday morning. Going to hang my hat up soon and trade this bitch in on a G 4X4 squared.
Uggggh. I hate to hear that man. Can't believe this problem isn't fixed yet.

Video is easy. Take a video from your phone and upload to YouTube using your Google login. You can make it public and share the link with us.

Gwagons are lame.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Also go into your tuner and just reset all the codes. Maybe try reflashing it yourself... None of this sounds fun, I'm surprised the dealer just let it go like that.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uggggh. I hate to hear that man. Can't believe this problem isn't fixed yet.

Video is easy. Take a video from your phone and upload to YouTube using your Google login. You can make it public and share the link with us.

Gwagons are lame.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Also go into your tuner and just reset all the codes. Maybe try reflashing it yourself... None of this sounds fun, I'm surprised the dealer just let it go like that.

Yeah just use YouTube. It's super easy on the App with google account or Facebook account. I'll post instructions if you need.

Don't get a G we can help you get this ironed out. Battery relearn is a good start, maybe do a factory reset on Radio as well? Tell the dealer to stop ******** around as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
dinoone

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll try to do a video today of the truck with and without AC on since the update it's don't it both ways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

While driving and coming to a stop RPMs drop under 500 https://youtu.be/nkoF6u9-7RU

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

Truck running no AC
https://youtu.be/qz9lfF9Bj5I

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

This showed up on forscan not even sure how I got to the screen

02b995fa2a1f4f069764429329d589bc.jpg

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll try to do a video today of the truck with and without AC on since the update it's don't it both ways

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

While driving and coming to a stop RPMs drop under 500 https://youtu.be/nkoF6u9-7RU

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

Truck running no AC
https://youtu.be/qz9lfF9Bj5I

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

This showed up on forscan not even sure how I got to the screen

02b995fa2a1f4f069764429329d589bc.jpg

Ok that second video is very telling that's exactly how my 13 acted when I had a sensor from the 02 not properly installed. Basically it wasn't pushed in all the way. I'd bet you have a bad sensor, that sounds almost like the safe mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your truck sounds like it's in failsafe mode. Do the turbos actually work right now?

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

If the turbos are working and it runs like that, you probably have a pressure sensor issue somewhere. Maybe even oil pressure. So ****** up that your dealer can't acknowledge and fix it.

OP
OP
dinoone

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck has been running like that even before the mods.

It checked it with Forscan I cleared all the codes. Only think remains is the Active Shutter code and a TPMS code everything else clear and truck still running like crap.

Battery relearn didn't help either.

Your truck sounds like it's in failsafe mode. Do the turbos actually work right now?

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

If the turbos are working and it runs like that, you probably have a pressure sensor issue somewhere. Maybe even oil pressure. So ****** up that your dealer can't acknowledge and fix it.