Show off your garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully in a couple of years I can swing a new GT40 mkI replica. Thinking either a superformance if I can get it imported, or a used CAV which is already prevalent in canada.

1401166_571557536254771_300131392_o.jpg

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mentioned because we actually had a lawyer near here for the cartel (export/import) who was embezzling from them, and was shot in his car in south lake town center. Guys who shot him went thru the passenger window, past his wife to kill him, never touched her. So software seems a lot safer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

At least they recognized that it was his doings and left her out of it ! I could imagine it would be hard to find a new lawyer to get you off charges for killing your last one though.

krww06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Subscribing as the garage is my "home away from home," and I'd love to see other people's ideas.

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll play, my three car (i mean junk) garage!!

0853ce20b7bf9311c0fe420a28bc4abb.jpg
Dude, that gives me chest pain. Send me RT airfare and I will come over and get that mess organized (will also need a $5k budget for materials/supplies). Once I am done you will be able to fit the Raptor and another car.