Should I do it? Ram vs Raptor...deal inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Remoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the RAM black with black wheels, because RAM has to be giving that truck away.. My wife and I count them as we drive. Usually we'll count about 10 in a 30 minute ride. One time I saw 4 trucks that looked exactly the same(black wheels,black paint, tinted windows, SCab style) all sitting at the same light. It's a nice truck but my god, the cookie cutters must be hot over at RAM

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Is the RAM black with black wheels, because RAM has to be giving that truck away.. My wife and I count them as we drive. Usually we'll count about 10 in a 30 minute ride. One time I saw 4 trucks that looked exactly the same(black wheels,black paint, tinted windows, SCab style) all sitting at the same light. It's a nice truck but my god, the cookie cutters must be hot over at RAM

No, I posted some pics a few posts back. I know the one you are talking about though!

Tampaukfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is your dodge a
1500 4WD V8 CREW CAB 5.7L LARAMIE LONGHORN?
If so 44k is all the money on your truck, average Manheim price is 42k., dealers usually never give more than Manheim auction prices. They usually offer 4-5 less..

I got 8350 off msrp on my 2019 Screw, it’s Msrp was 73975.
Is the Raptor you are looking at scab or screw? Sounds like a screw based on the msrp..

84 months interest free is a hell of deal, I don’t see how that’s possible.. zero interest is only available on regular F-150’s

Skai

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

There's a reason for that, FCA gives incentives, rebates out the *****, not to mention dealers give you huge discounts. It's also the reason RAM is the second highest selling truck behind Ford of course.

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Is your dodge a
1500 4WD V8 CREW CAB 5.7L LARAMIE LONGHORN?
If so 44k is all the money on your truck, average Manheim price is 42k., dealers usually never give more than Manheim auction prices. They usually offer 4-5 less..

I got 8350 off msrp on my 2019 Screw, it’s Msrp was 73975.
Is the Raptor you are looking at scab or screw? Sounds like a screw based on the msrp..

84 months interest free is a hell of deal, I don’t see how that’s possible.. zero interest is only available on regular F-150’s

It is the Laramie not Longhorn. It has $10K worth of add-ons from the dealer I purchased from and that where the problem is. Yes, I know dealerships don't want to add any value for aftermarket stuff. I also know that they will put it on their lot for $52K +/-.

It is a Screw....I think I am at about $5K under MSRP with them throwing in tint and spray in liner. They are sticking to their guns and sold 3 Raptors yesterday so that isn't going to help me lol.

Just double checked with the salesman and he said the 84 months 0% interest was legit. It was either through Ford Credit or local credit union. I'm a little skeptical myself.