She's Coming Back To Life

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha I it's just Jarrett working in it it'll be done by TRR 14 but if Corey jumps in it'll be done next week haha kiddin Jarrett :smiley-face-popcorn

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shit tizz don't do that to us! Just keep it to yourself till its time to actually see something hahaha you're making me wanna call Jarrett an bug him about it :happy160:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Best wishes for the build, unfortunate that insurance companies rarely do the right thing, they usually do what they can get away with.
I'd suggest that if your business with them is finalized, post the name of the company up so that others know who not to count on...

don't use desmet insurance they will screw you over as well.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So word on the street is you guys are taking the BEAST (chris ross) sema build out this weekend??? A little burst put it on the forum haha I want to see that truck in action so bad and I'm sure Chris Ross wouldn't mind seeing his truck tear shit up lol there better be a video by Monday don't ************ down there Jarrett lol :High 5:

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shit happens is why you pay for insurance... I am sorry for your loss, err gain im happy nope sad but looking forward... But please share bad insurance companies names need to be out there and if behavior of not covering vehicles they charge a premium to cover the rest of us need to know... Just asking...

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well Jarrett let's hope you're back in your baby soon with a big cheesy smile like this!!

image_zps477252bf.jpg