She's Coming Back To Life

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Stoked you are finally able to make some moves!!! Let me know if you need some sugar free Red Bull and coffee for the long nights ahead :waytogo:

I'm going to need a case of Redbull, half pint of Scotch, pliers, blow torch, zip ties, duct tape, salt shacker and some Krylon spray paint and she will be good as new:head3:

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, money aside, the hardest part of this build, and the fun part, is working through all the cool options and directions you can go. Enjoy the build, looking forward to seeing what you create!

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, money aside, the hardest part of this build, and the fun part, is working through all the cool options and directions you can go. Enjoy the build, looking forward to seeing what you create!

Tell me about it. I'm almost tempted to turn it into an 8100 truck and go racing.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well it's about damn time Jarrett!!! It was a sad sight to see your baby sitting in the shop and we ha to push her out to get my truck in haha just to do a few things.. But I'm glad you finally get the chance to join the raptor community instead f watch us.. You rode shotgun with me at the midnight run at last years TRR so you know that seats always open for ya. But I better see your ass tearing up the track with your own truck! Good luck buddy I'm definitely subscribing to this thread

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I remember that event like it was yesterday! To see it being put on the trailer was a sad moment for me but you did seem to take it very well at the time! Going to watch everyday for updates to this! Cannot wait to see what comes out of your shop!!!!!:drool2:

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best wishes for the build, unfortunate that insurance companies rarely do the right thing, they usually do what they can get away with.
I'd suggest that if your business with them is finalized, post the name of the company up so that others know who not to count on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalerg