She’s here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fords site just updated for those wondering.
I am still waiting for mine to arrive - it was built 9/1, so yeah, I am a little salty... :cool:

The Velocity Blue actually looks awesome - saw a VB 37" the other day at a local dealer, and I really liked it. I actually never considered VB, but after seeing it on the truck, maybe I should have...

Congrats! Enjoy that beast!

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am still waiting for mine to arrive - it was built 9/1, so yeah, I am a little salty... :cool:

The Velocity Blue actually looks awesome - saw a VB 37" the other day at a local dealer, and I really liked it. I actually never considered VB, but after seeing it on the truck, maybe I should have...

Congrats! Enjoy that beast!
You probably just missed the train to North Texas. Mine was built on 8/23 and arrived on 9/13 to Garland.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You probably just missed the train to North Texas. Mine was built on 8/23 and arrived on 9/13 to Garland.
My truck is actually shipping to Louisiana, so I don't actually know where it comes off the railcar. But I am sure it will show up any day - my dealer got a 37" truck yesterday that was built 2 weeks after mine - go figure.

It'll be worth the wait, as I'm sure anyone who's already taken delivery, would attest to.