She’s here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TxNessie84

Reaction score
Congrats! Happy for you and a little jealous…you getting your truck does give me hope that mine will makes its way to me soon since you were also one of the ones in the my truck has been “In Production” for over a month club.

OP
OP
gobluejd

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Congrats! Happy for you and a little jealous…you getting your truck does give me hope that mine will makes its way to me soon since you were also one of the ones in the my truck has been “In Production” for over a month club.
Thanks! Long day today. Stress of driving to dealer hoping no one ******* hits me and we’ll, ya know the whole dealer thing. In any case I love it and exhaust is unbelievable.

I am taking the afternoon off tomorrow and will give my thoughts.

Only negative so far is the head rest speakers do not even put out any sound.

I will write something up tomorrow.

Those that are waiting…..it’s worth the wait.

Fish144

Reaction score
Thanks! Long day today. Stress of driving to dealer hoping no one ******* hits me and we’ll, ya know the whole dealer thing. In any case I love it and exhaust is unbelievable.

I’m a sad soul that didn’t get an allocation but I read where someone had that problem and he was told to change sound setting to surround instead of stereo. May be worth a shot.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful truck, Congrats! The 37 package looks great with the Velocity Blue. I'm pretty sure we ordered the same day, still trying to figure out why I keep getting moved back.
Enjoy the truck and don't forget to post pics for us waiting in limbo land.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Headrest speakers don't put out much sound and can only be heard in surround mode at high volume. Those speakers are only for high sounds as well.

I believe you can get to the speaker test the same way as sync 3 -- hold down the advance track (forward/next track)button on the steering wheel and the advance track (forward/next track)console button under the screen. That could help see if it's actually working or not. Hope this helps!

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Must either be a setting change needed to surround or possibly a wiring issue. Let us know. They better be giving me some sweet sound when mine gets here.