She’s here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must either be a setting change needed to surround or possibly a wiring issue. Let us know. They better be giving me some sweet sound when mine gets here.
They hardly do anything. I can hear them when on a phone call, but not when listening to music. Some say that if you change the fade to the rear you can hear them more.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They hardly do anything. I can hear them when on a phone call, but not when listening to music. Some say that if you change the fade to the rear you can hear them more.
How's the bass with the wee little subwoofer, Ganooch? I'm coming from a Jeep with a decent size Alpine stock sub in the back...that's the one thing I'm not looking forward based on the little feedback I've seen.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How's the bass with the wee little subwoofer, Ganooch? I'm coming from a Jeep with a decent size Alpine stock sub in the back...that's the one thing I'm not looking forward based on the little feedback I've seen.
Overall audio quality can best be described as disappointing. The Gen 3 Raptor is an amazing truck that is best-in-class in so many categories. Audio quality is not one of those. I would hate to hear what the normal sound system sounds like if the Unleashed is so disappointing.

Someone else jump in here if you don't agree. I am not an audiophile, but I know good sound.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Overall audio quality can best be described as disappointing. The Gen 3 Raptor is an amazing truck that is best-in-class in so many categories. Audio quality is not one of those. I would hate to hear what the normal sound system sounds like if the Unleashed is so disappointing.

Someone else jump in here if you don't agree. I am not an audiophile, but I know good sound.
Good to know. The upgraded sound system in the Wrangler I have has been amazing. Sucks to have to start putting aside money to upgrade the already upgraded sound system in this truck...in addition to all the other projects.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to know. The upgraded sound system in the Wrangler I have has been amazing. Sucks to have to start putting aside money to upgrade the already upgraded sound system in this truck...in addition to all the other projects.
Agreed. I am sure that once the truck is out for a while there will be some aftermarket kits. I would imagine swapping the sub and the front speakers would do a lot to improve. I am sure a better amp is needed.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. I am sure that once the truck is out for a while there will be some aftermarket kits. I would imagine swapping the sub and the front speakers would do a lot to improve. I am sure a better amp is needed.
I'll try to find the link, but I saw a video on YouTube of two brothers (I think they have a series or something) who got a 2021 Lariat package, and said changing the Amp out is a biotch because of the way they have it wired and what it controls...hopefully the aftermarket folks can do an easy plug and play.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sounds better than the 2016 "upgraded" Sony Stereo I'm betting. :D