Service Manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Factory Service/Shop manual source?

I would like to buy the Ford factory service manual, especially the electrical diagnostics section. Is it available anywhere?

drtexas72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This post was put on another Raptor forum but I don't know first hand.

"Just buy the standard 2010 F150 manual from Helm. It has specific F150 pages where needed. I have the one on DVD and you can print pages from it. "

"Meant to say that the standard F150 manual has specific Raptor pages for differences to standard F150 truck."

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the Helm comparable to the factory manuals? I bought a 1996 Helm for a Chevy Tahoe and it was lame compared to the factory manual.

I have an issue with the power mirrors and I need to diagnose it. I'm sure with the factory manual I could.

Doubleeaz

Reaction score
I had the Helm manuals for my 2010 and everything that I used them for matched exactly. I believe they now have a service where you can view the manuals online for a limited time. For instance pay a reduced rate to view for one month.

2004boss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the helm for 2013 f150 and it covers everything for the raptor. It has all the wiring as well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the Helm have detailed step by step diagnostics? I had the manuals for a 1984 Mazda and they were AMAZING. Detailed trouble shooting flow charts, and detailed test procedures for every single thing in the car. really awesome

2004boss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe it does. I will double check when I get home. They are very impressive with the amount of detail.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk