Service Manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, sorry late to this party.

I called Mike Nobles, my parts guy. He is directed to order the F150
service manual through Helms.com It show His cost as $170, so he's not getting ANY $$ Discount.

It also shows as a CD disc.

OP
OP
KaiserM715

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
IMO, Helm is not likely to offer any sort of a group buy discount on these service manuals.
I have been a part of group buys on other forums for Helm manuals. Usually, they are put together by a vendor. For example, on the G8 forum I belong to, Pace Performance put something together.

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be in as well if someone could put something together. Hell, I might even be able to get Yoda to go in on it with me since it'll benefit him too....hmmmm....

krww06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been a part of group buys on other forums for Helm manuals. Usually, they are put together by a vendor. For example, on the G8 forum I belong to, Pace Performance put something together.

I'd never seen that, but that's good to know. Thanks for the info.

brian

Reaction score
I emailed Helm a few weeks ago looking to order a paper 2011 F150 Service Manual and they said Ford was no longer making paper manual, only CDs (which will not work on my Windows 7 PC, they said). So that was all a disappointing. How can they just stop making physical repair manuals? Sigh.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc