Serious questions for those who are convinced that an Ecoboost replacement is coming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
So a video clip from a video game (that's Forza Horizon 3) is your inside source?

GTA5 has a flying motorcycle. When's that coming to the market?

******* idiot.

No, not my source. BUT, gives you an idea of what all of us will have:)
You like the sound, don't you:)

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
6o0v0u6fkr.jpg

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Well there you have it....This is what happens when you live in mom's basement playing video games long enough, you think they are[/IMG]

Reality will set in when this new engine is ready. You will realize you paid a premium for a lil 6pack :)

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reality will set in when this new engine is ready. You will realize you paid a premium for a lil 6pack :)

Lol. You're telling us that reality will set in???
That's classic!

You are such an idiot. You don't even realize that we hope you are right! I'll trade in and get a new Raptor next year if you are!

But unfortunately you are not right and really have no inside info. Just a jealous hater. And you have been exposed.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
I am sorry, but you won't be able to trade. Your MSRP, or MSRP+adm won't be worth shit when this new engine is available. Supply and demand will put you in the low $40k's. You are now holding the redheaded stepchild of Raptors. I apologize for your stupidity:)

Last edited: