Second Recall for Gen 3….

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hpschrank

Reaction score
Received second recall notice today: “Vehicle may falsely detect a low transmission fluid pressure situation resulting in light on dash…if this happens vehicle will coast to a stop and shift to park automatically”.
Recall notice 22S15

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had this done on Friday. In Sport mode the truck seems to be shifting alot smoother since. 21 37pp

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I notice as well that sport mode shifts lil wonky, so I take it that this should solve that issue?
Seemed like before, the early gears shifted kind of hard. Seemed to be a ‘normal’ thing in Sport. I drove the truck again today (it’s not my daily) and it just feels better since the recall was done.

leadfoot37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Received second recall notice today: “Vehicle may falsely detect a low transmission fluid pressure situation resulting in light on dash…if this happens vehicle will coast to a stop and shift to park automatically”.
Recall notice 22S15
Was the software fix applied automatically or did you have to do something? I am trying to follow the recall notice but it stinks

OP
OP
hpschrank

hpschrank

Reaction score
I’ve not done anything to it yet. I was hoping to get all 3 recalls addressed at once. Still waiting on rivets to fix the insulation recall.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my truck in for this, another recall and tailgate alignment.
I’ve experienced the truck throwing itself in park at really low speed while parking on an incline or doing a U turn on a steep street around 2mph or so. The fact that it locks the wheels unexpectedly can be a bit unsettling despite the low speed.
I’d be happy with smoother shifts in Sport rather than feel like I’m going to lose my driveline most times.
Technically this could have been done OTA according to the notice but I already had the appointment.