GEN 2 Seat Belt Buckle Question - Kids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

original786

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

General question for you guys.

My daughter started using the booster chair now. She is able to buckle the seat belt her self in our other cars.

When she goes in the Raptor, she is not because the seat belt buckle is tucked in the seat so you have to move it up with one hand and put the seat belt with the other hand,

is there a mod or a part the can keep the buckle up so seat belt can go in easily

hopefully that make sense

thank you

Kashoggio

Lives in a van down by the river.
Reaction score
I find it with most cars the boosters are wider than the seats and it creates issues

Tech

Reaction score
I put seat covers on the back seats and they tend to hold the buckles up once you pull them through the opening in the cover. Especially the airbag belt buckles. When you fold the seats up and down, you'll have to pull them through again.

skiborsy

Reaction score
Buy these (I got them in black) or another seat belt buckle holder, then cut out some of the rubber to fit the giant seat belt receptacle we have. https://lulakidsbrand.com/collectio...oducts/red-lulabloc-booster-seat-buckle-set-1
Works great for us. Only issue is you have to move the seat belt receptacle yourself when raising/lowering the seat bottom.
redblocnontransp_50a1b7c4-f073-4662-bcca-ff04b887bd9c_1024x1024.png

OP
OP
O

original786

Reaction score