SDI Eclick on Pre- LV Shock Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Misfit_1122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for any advice from SDI Eclick owners out there.

I have factory LV Shocks with solenoids and connections intact.

What do I need to put the EClick system on a 2017 Raptor?

Anyone out there running the setup on a 17'-18' that has done the switch I'd love to hear from you!

WireNutz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have complete LV shocks, then all you need is the 2017-18 E-click system. It will come complete with its own shock wiring harness to make everything work.

Thats the real difference in the two systems is the 17/18 kit has its own wiring harness for the shocks, vs the 19/20 kit that uses the factory harness to tie everything together.

Last edited:

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have done the swap. You just need the kit from SDI if you already have the LV shocks. The biggest pain, as a warning, is passing the harnesses through the firewall.

OP
OP
Misfit_1122

Misfit_1122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Misfit_1122 If you are interested in getting SDI for your setup and want to support a FRF vendor, please reach out to me. Will take care of you and help with any questions.

Thanks!

Hahahha it's me that's been hitting you up on gmail, NateMob sent over your way.

More than happy to support the community and your shop.

OP
OP
Misfit_1122

Misfit_1122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure a OBD II splitter will work but is anyone out there running their access port and the E-Click display at the same time?

Looking at using this unless someone out there has some better advice:

Alicatong OBD2 Splitter 16 Pin OBD II Splitter Y Extension J1962 1x Male and 2X Female Extension Open Cable Adapter GPS Tracker Devic... https://a.co/d/adKEvuX

OP
OP
Misfit_1122

Misfit_1122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Rick@FMS thanks for all your support thus far in getting my E-Click together.

For everyone else out there, Rick brought up a good point; I'm looking at transferring my 2017 non-LV shock springs to 2019 LV shocks. When looking up part numbers on tasca and other sites it has the same PN for all crew cab raptors, unfortunately it says the same for the actual shocks themselves which i know is inaccurate. Does anyone know if I will run into issues re-using my 2017 springs with either the shock and or the E-Click system tunning itself?

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Rick@FMS thanks for all your support thus far in getting my E-Click together.

For everyone else out there, Rick brought up a good point; I'm looking at transferring my 2017 non-LV shock springs to 2019 LV shocks. When looking up part numbers on tasca and other sites it has the same PN for all crew cab raptors, unfortunately it says the same for the actual shocks themselves which i know is inaccurate. Does anyone know if I will run into issues re-using my 2017 springs with either the shock and or the E-Click system tunning itself?

No issues, I've run 18 coils on the LV shocks. All the interfacing dimensions for the shock and the spring are the same. Are you looking to stay stock height?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter