SDI Eclick on Pre- LV Shock Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Misfit_1122

Misfit_1122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone out there running the SDI bucket assemblies in conjuction with their E-Click setup?

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought mine from Apollo Optics. But mine barely have 1000 miles on them, all pavement, and they are leaking. Now I have to remove them and send them to fox and see if they will warranty them. Not happy.

WireNutz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep an eye out in the classified's, craigslist, ebay, marketplace but seem to be getting harder to find. Rock Auto is an option, check some of the bigger Raptor suspension shops, or find some Gen3 shocks as they work on Gen2 trucks.

Reaction score
Where can I find LV shocks to buy for my 18? Can't seem to find them for sale.
FB Marketplace or FB groups but pay using PayPal goods and services. There are so many scammers out there its crazy they will reuse old pics from old posts.

I just got some 2019 take offs for 1500 shipped which is decent-I don't even really need it right now but I bought them to revalve next year and do SDI.

STHenry

Reaction score
I was able to find a set in the garage sale section on the forum. I purchased them to add the SDI eclick system since I have a 2018. The system has been installed on the truck about 2 weeks and I have not been offroad yet. The street manners are an improvement over the originals. Of course it was time for a rebuild on the original shocks so anything would have been an improvement.

OP
OP
Misfit_1122

Misfit_1122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine have been on for about 3 weeks and all I can say is wow....

Truck is a whole new beats high speed roading. Haven't hit any rock climbing trails or anything other than high speed sandy roads but what a difference.