Scratchy static NAV voice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yesterday I started my truck and entered some directions into the NAV to get to the local pet shelter.

Usually the smokin hot female voice that seductively sets my course (and shorts) on fire is my helper.

Today however, it was replaced by a MECHA STREISAND robotic statickey voice from the master control program....END OF LINE.

Anyway, TRON and South Park references aside, this seriously freaked me out (and my Sony Speakers).

Did a reset of the unit using the NAV menu but to no avail, my siren of the nav did not return.

I ended up just turning the volume down and reading the screen until I got to the pet shelter.

When I returned to my truck, and powered this bad sucka back on, the NAV voice was back to normal.

Just a quick heads up if MECHA STREISAND nav voice strikes your truck, that is the fix.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven't memorized every word of the multiple manuals that came from Ford with the Raptor but I believe there are other voices besides the "smokin hot female voice that seductively sets (your) course". (Is "set your course" a reference to a freaky-deaky sex act?)

I believe there's a way to change that voice. Perhaps you can even have a man's voice talk to you!!!

williampic_c.jpg

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For a minute there I thought maybe she just started smoking!? Glad "she's" back xjr!

FSM